GLP J-REIT Characteristics
We intend to mainly invest in modern logistics facilities, aiming to produce stable profits in the medium to long term and steadily grow our portfolio.
Target Portfolio Areas
We plan to invest primarily in logistics facilities located near airports, trading ports and other areas where traffic routes meet, and in the logistics hubs of production or consumption areas, taking into account the geographical diversification of the portfolio, based on population distribution, overall regional production and regional logistics dynamics.
Investment Ratio by Location (based on acquisition price)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Area
- Greater Osaka Area
We plan to invest mainly in modern logistics facilities that produce stable profits. We will also invest in real-estate-related assets which are real estate ancillary to or related to logistics facilities or real estate securities backed by land with leasehold interest on which a logistics facility currently exists, or land with leasehold interest on which building a logistics facility in the future is expected to be possible by carrying out redevelopment, from the standpoint of achieving further income and growing the portfolio. Our specific investment criteria are as follows:
Investment in modern logistics facilities
- Occupancy status
- We intend to invest only in the properties that, at the time of our decision to purchase such facility, have reached an occupancy rate of at least 93% or is at least one year old from the date when the construction of such facility was completed.
- We intend to invest mainly in leasable large-scale logistics facilities with gross floor area of 10,000 m2 or more.
Investment in land with leasehold interest
- Occupancy status
- Stable operation is expected after completion.
- Risk analysis and management
- Risks related to real estate development, such as the following, are appropriately analyzed and managed: development risk, approval risk, completion risk, tenant risk, price (fluctuation) risk, risk of interest rate fluctuation during development, and large-scale natural disaster risk.
- Investment method
- The investment method is appropriate, based on the nature of redevelopment.
- Business progress
- Business progress for redevelopment is appropriately monitored.
- Impact on the entire portfolio
- If redevelopment does not immediately generate cash flows, there will be no significant impact on the overall portfolio.
- Probability of acquisition
- There is a high probability of acquisition of the logistics facility, such as expectation of obtaining right-of-first-look of said facility.